Italian law on privacy
The data sent with the contact form will be treated according to the current privacy law. The person responsible for the data on this site is Grazia Cavasino, owner of this site (graziacavasino.noguide.it|graziacavasino.art), to whom the data of the automatic form are sent. Information on the processing of personal data: pursuant to articles 10 of the law of 31 December 1996, n. 675 and 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (hereinafter referred to as "Law"), and in relation to personal data, which may be provided and acquired by means of communications (by post, e-mail, fax, telephone) sent by visitors to this website, and which will form object of treatment, in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations to which each person is bound, in relation to this site, we inform you that the purposes of data processing are as follows:
- the data processing is carried out by means of the operations or set of operations indicated in the art. 1, paragraph 2, lett. b) of the Law;
- the processing of data is also carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, however suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality;
- filling out the information request form does not take place in a secure way (or SSL) but in clear text with everything that follows and it is the visitor's duty to protect theirself or surf the site exclusively in SSL by typing https in the address bar ;
- the data are not subject to diffusion or transfer to countries of the European Union or to third countries with respect to the European Union, nor to third parties or sites.
Rights pursuant to Article 13 of the Law: Article 13 of the Law confers upon the interested party the exercise of specific rights, including those:
- to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their availability in an intelligible form;
- to have knowledge of the origin of the data, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, if there is interest, integration of data;
- to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment itself.
- Court of any dispute is that of Udine.
Although most of the images were taken from the website www.pixabay.com, some images, found elsewhere or have been placed on free sites without authorization, may be owned by someone. If this is the case, please contact the webmaster for proper removal or a possible usage agreement. Apart from the free or royalty-free images taken on the internet, the remaining images; together with all the texts contained in this site, they are the property of Grazia Cavasino. Please note that the site uses the copyscape system for copy verification.
Use of technical cookies
OVH.com , our hosting, uses technical cookies detectable as SERVERID* in
order to control the balance of its online services. These cookies, like session cookies, are
necessary, cannot be excluded from navigation and have a duration of 30 minutes. It is possible
to investigate the topic of these cookies by reading their
If visitors want to manage cookies, they can use the options integrated in the browser or additional plugins or, again, dedicated programs. Our banner can provide you with a link to an alternative cookie control system.
Use of third-party cookies
The template makes use of Google fonts (fonts.googleapis.com and fonts.gstatic.com), which may collect visitor's navigation data. For this reason we advise to read the specific privacy documentation and the use of such data, defined Opt Out. On the other hand, with regards to social media, it is fair to point out that on the pages there are buttons for sharing content on some social networks, this operation will provide additional sharing data on each social network. Also for this further reason, we recommend reading their privacy documentation:
This site also uses the graphical map of OpenStreetMap, so we invite you to read the related privacy page.
Use of session cookies
The cookieWarn.accepted for the acceptance of the policies of this site and the GCsiteSession, similar to PHPSESSIONID, serve for the management of the session and the choices of the visitor. Acceptance allows the use of internal site services, such as the information form; without approval visitors will not be able to use it.
Use of statistical cookies
This site has its own private statistical system called MATOMO. It uses MATOMO_SESSID and ZenMode cookies but in some cases it can create analysis cookies: _pk_id, _pk_ses or _pk_ref. If visitors wish, there is the possibility of hiding the visit from this statistic by clicking on it in the box below. If visitors don't see anything in the box, it means that an ADV-Blocker is active. To proceed, visitors must disable it for this site and then perform the operation. In this way the navigation will be anonymous even to these statistics.
Italian Law no.62, 07/03/2001
This site is not a news organization, as it is updated without any periodicity by the owner or her representative. The purpose of this site is to provide information on the activities of the author (Grazia Cavasino), who is not responsible for the contents of external links (links), with which she has no collaboration or exchange, unless it is explicit in the contents themselves. For these reasons, this site cannot therefore be considered an editorial product pursuant to law n.62 dated 07.03.2001.